My First Post: Hope and Vampire Bunny Rabbits

Saturday, June 27, 2009

So, here I am with my very first blog post on my very first blog. Which means I'm most likely talking to my very own self and no one else. That's fine, maybe others will come later. I'll just pretend I have an audience and see what happens.

Since this is Post #1, I guess I should start with the basics.

1. Who am I?

I am me.
Not what you meant? Fine...

I am a writer. Soon, I hope to add "published" to that designation, but for now I'll go with what I've got.

I've been a writer since before I could write... don't give me that look, it's possible. I had stories in my head that wanted to be told, so I chattered them into my "My First Sony" tape recorder with its chunky red microphone attached. Don't worry, I won't subject you to the horrors of Hawaiian Dave, although it was a masterpiece when I was three.

2. Why the Blog?

If no one knows me then there's no reason they should want to read it, right? The hope is that people will know my name enough to want to Google it and maybe meander their way over here. If they do, then that means the advice I was given was sound advice. Said advice being that writers should have a blog or website or both. Since Blogger is blessedly free, the blog comes first.

3. What will you put here?

I don't know yet. There will most likely be things about my book(s) as they are written and get finished, but I won't make that the sole subject here. I don't want to bore anyone who pops in by only talking about myself... shush... first posts don't count.

4. So, what do you write?


I write books... Didn't we just cover this?

More specifically, my first finished novel is a vampire novel. Yes -- vampires.

I like vampires, and much to my mother's shock and disappointment, that's not likely to change. (Though it's her fault, she's the one who bought me Bunnicula as a kid. And I maintain that the vegetable juice sucking rabbit is where the obsession started.)

However, there are enough vampires in the world at the moment, so that book shall stay in its coffin.

Now that we have reached the end of my first post, hopefully the first of many, I've just realized how many times I've used variations of "hope" in this space... shocking.

5 Chiming In:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone, am Steven Mark from USA,
This was how me and my Girlfriend became VAMPIRES. I got a guy from the internet called Mr. Barry who was a VAMPIRE so i told him that me and my Girlfriend would love to become VAMPIRES so he asked me of my Name ,Country, Age ,State , address and in the next 3 days i got the blood sample through the DHL which me and my Girlfriend took in the blood into our body and in the next 30 minutes we turned into a VAMPIRE so if you are interested in becoming a VAMPIRE. First: Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books, Sure. I understand. You are young; you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email:vampirekingdome666@gmail.com or you can contact the great vampires temple on WhatsApp +2349060961651

Unknown said...

Contrairement à tout ce que vous pourrez lire sur les prêteurs entre particuliers sur internet, d'après mes propres expériences je ne peux que vous conseiller Madame Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL


Je m'appelle Laurine Cremer Si vous vous rappelle de moi l'année passe le 15 Decembre 2018 j'ai faire une témoignage sur madame Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL c'est à cause d'elle j'ai reçu mon prêt pouvoir offrir des cadeau à mes enfants les services de madame Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL qui est une preteuse particulière elle octroie des prêts sérieux et honnêtes entre particuliers. Je l'ai connu en Décembre 2018 où j'avais besoin d'argent pour acheter des jouets à mes enfants et cette dame m'a aidé, je n'avais payé qu'un petit sous qu'elle ma rendu après le versement de mes premières mensualités.


Cette Année pour quitter le Belgique pour partir en Noël en Strasbourg
Mon fils aîné nous a prévenu à la dernière minute qu’il voulait partir avec nous en Strasbourg, en France pour le fete Noël j’ai fait appel à madame Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL pour financer la fête Noël et aussi acheter des jouets à mes enfants et la Fêtes de fin d'année. elle m'a encore aidez pour un pret de 30.000 euro

Pour ceux qui ont des difficultés financières allez vers Séverine Christiana PICARO HOEVEL elle vous aidera comme elle l'a fait pour moi il y 1an et encore cette année Son adresse: christianapicaro@gmail.com



La joie de vivre est la chose la plus facile à transmettre et à communiquer.

OSCAR said...

Welcome to ( New-World Vampire Kingdom). Do you want to be a vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture.if you are interested contact us on vampireworld777@gmail.com

Paual James said...

My Name is, Paula James from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

susan harri said...

hello, I'm from New Jersey, I want to share my testimony on how I became an Original vampire. Yes, I always wanted to become a vampire because it has always been my desire to be one. And I search links and websites, I even took the risk and search on the dark web, and I find a link of that say's 'Become a newborn twilight vampire' that was pretty interesting right, I click on the link that redirects me to website which I got their email address. that moment in my life was like a dream come true, There I finally get to learn more about it as well, and it was all amazing to me. I contacted them and I get instant responses, I followed the terms. I gave a try and it really work out for me, today I'm a living testimony, Contact via email: vampirehome7@gmail.com  (Original Vampire) in a space of 3 days, A vampire blood will be sent to you via courier, gives a try and makes sure you don't forget to share your testimony too after a successful reborn to an original vampire.. thanks and good luck

Post a Comment