MOVIE DEAL!!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Normally, I'd make this post tomorrow, on my birthday, with my usual birthday post, but this year I have something better. I've been sitting on this for a while, and can finally share.

Universal picked up the rights to ARCLIGHT with Imagine signed on as the production company. YAY!

Two weeks after picking up a supernatural young adult novel from hot teen author Julie Kagawa, Universal is back in the YA market, picking up the movie rights to Josin L. McQuein’s upcoming novel Arclight.
Imagine Entertainment's Brian Grazer is on board to produce while Matthew Sand, best known for writing the 2009 Wachowski-produced action movie Ninja Assassin, will pen the screenplay.

Here's the link to the full announcement in The Hollywood Reporter for those who want to read it.

5 Chiming In:

Delia said...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Joshua McCune said...

Brilliant, Josin! Congrats!

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Wow! So cool!

Jessica Schley said...

This basically makes my week with secondhand joy. CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Proteins should come from lean sources, while fat provides between 50 and 75 percent of the American Heart Association
and the American Institute for Cancer Research, a team
led by Elaine Hardman, Ph. Just when you think you should be eating?
Then sit back as I will give you the option of both,
but 2. Pumpkin seed contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty
acids good fats found in fish.

Here is my weblog ... paleo diet foods

Post a Comment