Arclight... #14

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Arclight now feels like a real series because book 2 has an official name!!!

MERIDIAN

I love the name. It was one of my alternative titles that I had in reserve for Arclight, if the publisher had wanted to change that one, and now I get to use both of them - YAY!

The story picks up a short time after the end of book 1, and starts a new adventure for the characters that I won't go into here because it would spoil book 1 to hear it. But, suffice to say, the name is a reference to, not only the line between light and dark, but a few "point of no return" crossings on the horizon.

2 Chiming In:

ChrissyB said...

AHH! When does it come out? I loved Arclight and I am so excited to hear more about Marina and Tobin, and hopefully Rue, too!

Jerome Samson said...

Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

Post a Comment